Why You Should Put a Metal Facade on Your Building
If you’re about to move into a new business property, or just want to update your existing building, metal cladding is an option that’s worthy of some serious consideration. Creating a new facade for your business can completely transform your exterior – and offer a number of other benefits. If you’re thinking about metal cladding your building, here are a few of the benefits of doing so.
Benefits of Metal Cladding Your Building
- Create the ‘wow’ factor. This is particularly important if you regularly welcome visitors to your premises, or want to attract local passers-by. Eye-catching cladding and facades can instantly make your business stand out from the surrounding buildings; which is always useful when you’re trying to gain attention!
- Reflect your brand and style. If your brand is important to you, then it’s a good idea to reflect it in your building. Metal cladding comes in many different styles, from rustic look to ultra-modern metallic finishes, which means you can customize your property to mirror your building’s style.
- Durability. In addition to looking attractive, metal cladding is also designed to be long-lasting and durable. If you work with a professional company like Adco Roofing & Waterproofing, you’ll get a facade that’s specially treated to stand up to even harsh weather conditions, and which will also be shatter-resistant and hard-wearing.
- Heat efficiency. If sustainability is at the foremost importance, then metal cladding may appeal to you. By adding a facade to your building, you’re effectively creating a ‘heat shield’ around it, which prevents heat from escaping so easily. Many metal cladding designs also feature a gap between the original building and the facade, allowing air to circulate more efficiently. It’s a great way to keep the heating bills down!
- Acoustic control. As an additional benefit, metal cladding can help to muffle external noise – which is particularly useful if you’re situated in a busy or built-up area. The process of layering materials immediately means that sound waves are absorbed, resulting in a more peaceful working environment.
- Reduced maintenance. Once installed, metal cladding requires very little in the way of maintenance. All your walls, joists and roof rafters are protected from the elements, and probably all you’ll need to do is clean your exterior… on very rare occasions!
Our Sheet Metal Department Offerings
Adco offers a wide range of metal cladding and facade styles for your business. We’ve got a variety of finishes, plus a number of colors or metal facades, depending on the look you want to achieve. All our cladding is simple to install, which means minimal disruption to your company, and it’s highly flexible – meaning even complex buildings can be covered easily. If you’d like to find out more about our range of metal cladding solutions and how they can benefit your business, simply get in touch with us today.