Repairs on Building #1
- Cleaned area between and around curb baseflashing and parapet wall at one (1) curb flashing adjacent to parapet wall.
- Primed the area of existing roof to be repaired with asphalt primer.
- Installed Mineral Surfaced APP modified bitumen at area to be repaired.
- Installed new membrane at wall / baseflashing at duct penetration.
- Wrapped membrane around to the sides of the penetration approximately 24”.
Coating of Building #1
- Powerwashed the existing roof membrane to prepare for installation of roof coating.
- Made minor 3-course repairs to curb / baseflashings.
- Resealed pipe / penetration flashings.
- Installed elastomeric roof coating at a rate of 2 gallons per 100 sq ft over the existing roof.
Repairs on Building #2
- Spud gravel from the roof surface to expose the roof membrane.
- Primed the area to be repaired with asphalt primer.
- Repaired the membrane with either a 3 course flashing with mastic and fabric or with APP Modified Bitumen.
- Rebroadcasted gravel into a floodcoat of asphalt emulsion.
Coating of Building #2
- Vacuumed gravel from the roof surface to prepare for roof coating.
- Installed floodcoat of asphalt emulsion to even out the roof surface.
- Embedded one (1) layer of polyester fabric into the wet emulsion and allowed to properly cure.
- Installed elastomeric roof coating at a rate of 2 gallons per 100 sq ft over the prepared roof.