Fluid-applied 15 year “No Dollar Limit” labor, material & workmanship guarantees, Title 24 compliant, “cool roof” system
Product: Tropical Roofing – Fluid applied acrylic/emulsion restoration system
Area: approx. 15,500 sq.ft.
- Inspected existing roofing for subtrate deterioration (soft spots). Replaced subtrate and made level at soft spots.
- Thoroughly inspected roof surface for cracks and splits and repaired using emulsion or mastic, and polyester fabric (three-course method.)
- Reinforced flashings, and other details as necessary using emulsion and polyester fabric.
- Cut back existing edge metal and hauled away.
- Furnished and installed new bonderized edge metal. Roofed in edge metal using two layers of modified bitumen roof membrane.
- Basecoat and first ply: spray-applied coat of asphalt emulsion.
- Sprayed at an application rate of approx. 6 gallons per 100 sq.ft. and let cure.
- Embedded into wet emulsion polyester reinforcing fabric.
- Intermediate coat and second ply: spray-applied coat of asphalt emulsion.
- Sprayed at an application rate of approx. 2 gallons per 100 sq.ft. and let cure.
- Embedded into wet emulsion second polyester reinforcing fabric.
- Top coat: spray applied White Elastomeric Roof coating at rate of 3 gallon per 100 sq.ft.
- First coat at an application rate of approx. 1.5 gallon peer 100 sq.ft and let cure.
- Second coat at an application rate of approx. 1.5 gallon per 100 sq.ft and let cure.
- Coating sprayed using “cross hatch” method.
- Reinforce low spots using additional plies, emulsion and silicone.
- Removed all debris caused by roofing and hauled away.
Adco Roofing provides a manufacturer’s Twenty (20) year No Dollar Limit material warranty and a Two (2) year warranty on workmanship on the new roofing system only.