The roof material that is used in the manufacturing industry takes a beating, over and above the normal aging in the residential properties. Exhausts, residues and chemicals used in the manufacturing processes break down most roofing materials faster than just the wind, sun and the weather. Many industrial buildings also have skylights to bring in natural light into the building.
These penetrations in the ceiling system make the industrial roofing material more likely to leak if it is not properly installed and maintained. Additionally, extra care and measures must be taken with canopy systems for plants that run sensitive operations where dirt and dust falling into the interior can cause health problems. Overall, industrial ceiling often uses a flat or low slope roof design. There are five basic types of roofing materials used for this design. They include;
- Single Ply roofing – This is made up of four elements, an insulation layer, flashing, an adhesive and a single ply membrane made of plastic or rubber.
- Spray Foam – This is applied as a liquid and puffs up to form a continuous and seamless protective barrier around pipes, vents and any protrusions through the roof.
- Built-Up roofing– This is made up of multiple layers of materials laminated together.
- Modified Bitumen – This is asphalt with modifiers added to give it a rubber or plastic-like properties to make it more durable.
- Metal roofing – Although this is not the ideal solution for a flat shelter covering, it is definitely the best choice for low slope roofs. Metal coverings can be very attractive and they are typically made of aluminum, copper or steel.
Our company offers a comprehensive roofing service for all industrial buildings. As experienced and professional roofing contractors, we specialize in roof installations, repairs and maintenance of all types of roofing systems like shake roofs, slate, clay, tile, low sloping roofs, shingle, and metal roofs.
No matter the type or size of the project, we can customize a solution that meets all your needs. We understand that all canopies have different needs; we therefore offer onsite inspections and free estimates to evaluate your unique roofing needs. We assess all your shelter covering challenges and design the best solution for you. Our final product will be a premium industrial roofing system to last for decades.
We offer complete roofing services all around Los Angeles. Whether you need re-roofing for a small or big manufacturing building, our in-house team will resolve your issues with fast and complete services. We guarantee a quick response and turnaround time with a 24-hour emergency service to ensure that all repairs are timely and cost effective. As an industrial roof company in Los Angeles, we serve all of Southern California, that includes Long Beach, Pomona valleys, Orange County, Beverly Hills, San Fernando Valley and San Pedro. Do not hesitate to give us a call to schedule an onsite inspection of your premises today.