Brentwood is an upscale community in Los Angeles, California. Known for its tree-lined streets, and collection of architecturally-unique housing and buildings, Brentwood is the place to be. People aspire to live here and as a result, the community continues to grow. Classy retail developments, fine dining, and museums are just some of the attractions of Brentwood, and the maintenance of these commercial properties is essential to the aesthetic appeal of the community.
Commercial Roofing In Brentwood, CA
Commercial buildings require different roofing to residential properties, so you want to work with a roofing company that has experience. Knowledge about the various roofing materials and designs that are common throughout Brentwood is also essential to ensure that you get the best and safest roof for your building. We understand how important it is to you that you provide and maintain a reliable roof for your commercial building and we can offer the quality services that you need.
The services we provide
No job is too big or too small for us. We can take care of your minor roofing repairs, full installation as well as regularly scheduled maintenance. Our expertly trained team knows commercial roofing and provides top quality services and follow up every time. We inspect your building fully in order to determine the best style and design for your property and we can also provide thermal and weatherproofing solutions if you need them. The roofers working for our team have familiarity with all commercial buildings and the various architectural styles that set this area of Los Angeles apart. We have the necessary experience and knowledge to provide whatever service you need. There is no need to worry that about pricing and quality because we provide high-quality services guaranteed.
Your roofing options
When it comes to commercial roofing, there are a number of options available to you. Every material we work with will be top quality, so all you need to do is decide what works best for your building and needs. Each of the below materials consists of a blend of materials that work to keep your roof water-tight and safe. The weather may be sunny for most of the year in Southern California, but you should always be prepared for those rainy days.
Coated roofing: A coating is typically applied to the roof to extend longevity. This solution offers a cost-effective option over replacing the entire roof. A coated roof offers a waterproof and reflective surface that helps control your building’s internal temperature. You keep heat in during the cooler months and out during the summer.
- Metal roof: This is the standard roof style most commonly used for commercial buildings. It uses corrugated metal panels, attaching them to existing structures. The roofing material typically uses steel or aluminum, both of which are light, strong and fire-resistant. Additionally, you can use galvanized steel which will last longer (close to 45 or 50 years).
- Thermoplastic roofing: Lightweight materials are used known as polyolefin (PVC) which are reflective and UV resistant. These roofs are ideal because they prevent tears, abrasions, and can withstand chemical exposure and can last between 15 and 20 years.
- Built-up roofing: These roofs are made of multiple layers of felt or fabric which have been laminated together with tar. These roofs are popular because they cancel out the noise and are waterproof, lasting close to 25 years.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer): Made from a synthetic rubber which is formed using oil and natural gas, these roofs are UV resistant and can withstand harsh weather and tearing. Typically, EPDM roofing lasts about 40 years.
- Modified Bitumen: Possibly the best at withstanding tears, rips, abrasions and severe weather, bitumen roofing is reinforced with fiberglass or polyester making it a solid and strong roofing choice. This is the ideal choice if your commercial building is located in a wet climate that experiences a lot of rainfall.
We have the experience and knowledge to deliver the roofing services you need. We guarantee your commercial building will be roofed with the best materials, quality and designed to match the famous Brentwood style.