Beverly Hills, California, is the city of the stars. Hollywood may be where the stars are in the sidewalk, but Beverly Hills is where they live. The upscale community is known for the lifestyles of the rich and famous and is home to top celebrities. The area boasts the best in dining, entertainment, shopping, boutiques, and real estate.
Commercial Roofing In Beverly Hills, CA
There is a certain style to the city and as a commercial building owner, your success depends on the appearance of your property. Without the chic and well-kept exterior, your business will suffer. As roofing plays a major role in this, it is essential to work with professional and skilled roofing contractors to keep your commercial property looking glamorous. There are special requirements and considerations that go into ensuring your commercial roofing so you want to ensure that the best quality materials are used and installation is done by a professional contractor. We gladly take on any job we can handle everything from minor repairs and inspections to regular maintenance and new roof installation. We have a highly trained and experienced team so we can help you get the best design for your roof while staying within the budget you have. Depending on your needs, we can also provide thermal, structural and weather-proofing services. We have the tools and resources to maintain any roof you have and ensure we can find a style and design to fit the area and your budget. We understand that you have a business to run so we guarantee that we will get the job completed with minimal interruption to your regular business flow.
Types of Commercial Roofing
You have your choices when it comes to roofing types and styles and we work with you to decide the best option for your needs and budget. Regardless of material and style, only use the highest quality materials and make sure you fully understand every feature as well safety and waterproofing. The main roofing types we can offer are outlined below but please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- Coated roof: A coating is added to your roof to extend its lifespan and offers a cost-effective option to full replacement. Coating roofing provides water-tight seals and a reflective surface to help keep energy costs low.
- Metal roofing: This is the standard roof type for commercial buildings and is typically made from corrugated metal panels that are attached to the structure. Steel or aluminum is most often used as they are light but very strong and fire-resistant. You can also choose galvanized steel, which is very efficient and can last up to 50 years.
- EPDM: Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer roofing is made from a synthetic rubber which is made from oil and natural gas. These roofs are UV resistant and great for withstanding harsh weather as well as normal wear and tear. The strength of this roofing allows it to last up to at least 40 years.
- Thermoplastic: This roofing consists of a lightweight material known as PVC which provides a reflective surface as well as being resistant to UV rays. They also prevent tears and abrasions and are resistant to most chemicals. They typically last between 15 and 20 years.
- Bitumen: Typically, modified bitumen is used and it is perfect for preventing abrasions, tearing and is weather resistant. These roofs are reinforced with polyester or fiberglass and are great for areas that get heavy rainfall because of their excellent waterproof qualities.
Whatever style or material you choose we have the experience, materials, and knowledge to get the best options for your commercial building. We have a solid reputation in the Beverly Hills area and we work with you throughout the project to guarantee your satisfaction and success.