Located in sunny Los Angeles County in Southern California, the city of Altadena is a growing and diverse community. The city boasts entertainment venues and shopping complexes as well as top-rated schools and restaurants of every cuisine. The city has a perfect mix of cultural heritage and modern trends which gives it a unique character. What it also means is there are numerous businesses in older buildings, and these will need to be maintained often.
Commercial Roofing In Altadena
The city of Altadena continues to grow and more people means more residential and commercial developments. As businesses relocate to the area, taking over older buildings involves fixing them up. Roofing is one of the most important aspects of a building and poor or damaged roofing can detract serious value from the building and your business. To make sure your commercial roof remains in the best condition, you need to hire a professional and skilled roofing contractor. They should have experience with commercial properties as well as experience with the local building regulations and weather.
Commercial Roofing in Altadena
There are several commercial roofing options you can choose from and we want you to get the best for your building and your budget.
- Thermo plastic roofing – This popular roofing is made from a durable material that has a high-temperature tolerance and is resistant to ozone, UV, and extreme chemical exposure.
- EPDM roofing – EPDM is one of the longest lasting commercial roofs available that also happens to be easy to install, maintain and repair, making it a top choice for commercial projects.
- Photo-Voltaic solar panels – Southern California is covered in sunlight and these rays can be used to power your building. This green and sustainable energy is ideal for commercial properties that can run up expensive energy bills. Installing PV Solar panels will convert the sun’s rays to energy and give you an efficient solution.
- Green roofs – Green roofing systems are increasingly popular and add a unique charm to the building. They are flat roofs which are partially or fully covered with vegetation and soil, planted on top of a waterproofing membrane. You get an environmentally-friendly roof and your building will be the talk of the town.
Choosing a Commercial Roofing Contractor?
- Hire a Licensed Company – You need to hire a qualified and reliable roofing contractor that is fully licensed insured and familiar with local regulations and standards. You want a company that provides trusted work, has a solid reputation in the industry and among the locals.
- Insurance – Make sure they have insurance coverage to cover any damage or injury that can occur. An unlicensed roofer likely works with lower quality materials which put you at risk for damage, so it is better to go with a fully insured contractor at all times.
- Regular inspections – Commercial roofing experiences more strain and wear than residential properties, so regular checkups are recommended. A professional roofer will offer to fully inspect your property regularly and perform any repairs or maintenance as needed.
We understand that your business is important to you and we want to help you protect your investment. We provide quality work by a trained and professional team, to ensure your commercial roof stands the test of time. Call us today to schedule an appointment and we will take care of any of your commercial roofing needs.