Alhambra, California is a diverse city located in the San Gabriel Valley in Los Angeles County. The southern California sun keeps the city warm most of the year, making it a popular place to live. As the city grows so do the commercial developments and Alhambra offers shopping malls as well as boutique shops, fine dining, bars and entertainment venues. Commercial properties are located across the city and are important to the local economy.
Commercial Roofing In Alhambra
Commercial buildings require regular maintenance as they are often exposed to harsh environmental conditions. Building maintenance is critical to the success of a building and business and roofing is a large part of this. Poor roofing can damage property and damage your reputation as a building owner. You need to work with an experienced commercial roofer so you get quality repairs, follow up maintenance and a secure commercial roof. Roofing problems can mean the inside of the property gets damaged which can be costly to fix. To ensure that your roof is in good shape and is reliable, you need to hire a roofer that has knowledge about commercial buildings. They must have knowledge of the safety and legal requirements for commercial buildings to ensure it stays up to code. We understand that your building is an investment, and we want you to be successful, so we deliver reliable roofing and maintenance to ensure your building and roof stand the test of time.
The services we provide
We provide full roof installation, minor repairs and regularly scheduled maintenance, all with quality materials and trained, professional roofers. We have experience with commercial roofing and deliver quality services and follow up with every project, regardless of size and complexity. We provide full property inspections and will determine the services you need as well as identify any potential damage. We will work with you to get the job done within your budget.
Your roofing options
When it comes to commercial roofing, there are a number of options for you to choose from. Getting the right material is essential to the longevity of your roof. We will help you determine which works best for your building, your needs, and your budget.
- Metal roof: This is the most common roof style for commercial buildings and it is usually corrugated metal panels of steel or aluminum attached to existing structures. These materials are both great for commercial buildings because they are light, strong and fire-resistant. You can also choose galvanized steel which will last longer (close to 45 or 50 years).
- Thermoplastic roofing: PVC, a lightweight material is often used for these roofing systems. They are highly reflective and UV resistant and are resistant to tears and abrasions. The PVC roofing is also able to withstand chemical exposure and pollution that is associated with commercial buildings.
- Coated roofing: the Special coating is applied to the roof and proves to be a cost-effective option over getting a full roof replacement. The coated roof is waterproof and has a reflective surface. This helps regulate building temperature which allows you to maintain energy efficiency and keep your bills low.
- Built-up roofing: Made of multiple layers of felt or fabric, built-up roofing is noise-canceling and waterproof. The layers are laminated together with tar allowing them to last close to 25 years.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer): This roofing system is made from a synthetic rubber that is formed using oil and natural gas. You get a UV resistant roof that is resilient in all weather conditions.
- Modified Bitumen: This roofing material is best at withstanding tears, rips, abrasions and harsh weather, making it perfect for commercial properties. Bitumen roofing is reinforced bitumen and it is a reliable and strong roofing choice.
When it comes to commercial roofing projects, we offer professional service, quality materials and customer service you can count on. We have knowledge and training with all types of commercial buildings and are confident we can take care of any roofing project you have.