Agoura Hills, California is an affluent city in the greater Los Angeles area. The city boasts culture as well as a modern atmosphere. Residential communities can be found across the city along with top-rated schools. With a growing population, the city has expanded commercial developments including strip malls, fine dining, and entertainment venues. The city is perfect for settling down and there is always plenty to do indoors or outdoors at any of the recreational facilities and parks.
Commercial Roofing In Agoura Hills
Commercial properties have developed all across the city as a result of the growing economy in the area. Commercial buildings require special maintenance because they are typically exposed to harsher conditions than residential properties. When it comes to building maintenance, the roofing system is important because it adds to the value of the building and protects what is inside. It is therefore important to work with an experienced commercial roofer so you get the best repairs and service to keep your commercial building in optimal condition. Roofing problems can be expensive on commercial buildings because any internal damage may harm people or damage expensive equipment and property. You need to hire a roofer that has knowledge about the materials and designs that are specific to commercial buildings. They should also have knowledge of the safety and legal requirements for these buildings and understand all local legal codes. We understand that your building is an investment, so we offer reliable roofing and follow up inspections and maintenance to ensure your building maintains value.
The services we provide
We will take care of any of your roofing projects, no matter the size. We can provide full roof installation, minor repairs, and regularly scheduled maintenance. Our professional team has experience with commercial roofing and delivers quality services and follow up with every project. We will fully inspect your building to determine the best style and design for your property and will identify any potential damages that need repair. We have experience and knowledge of roofing for all commercial buildings and therefore have the skills to provide whatever service you need. We also understand that you will have a budget and will work to meet your financial needs too. We offer quality services at affordable prices and ensure that you will get value for your money every time.
Your roofing options
When it comes to commercial roofing, there are a number of options available to you. We will discuss each with you and help you determine which works best for your building, your needs, and your budget.
- Coated roofing: the Special coating is applied to the roof and it extends longevity. This is a cost-effective option for getting a full roof replacement. A coated roof has a waterproof and reflective surface which helps regulate building temperature and keeps your energy bills within reason.
- Metal roof: This is the most common roof style for commercial buildings. It typically consists of corrugated metal panels attached to existing structures. Steel or aluminum is typically used because they are light, strong and fire-resistant. You also have the option of galvanized steel which will last longer (close to 45 or 50 years) than the other materials.
- Thermoplastic roofing: Lightweight materials, known as PVC, are used for these roofing systems. These are highly reflective and UV resistant and they prevent tears and abrasions. The PVC roofing can also withstand chemical exposure which is ideal given the extent of chemical exposure and pollutants caused by commercial buildings.
- Built-up roofing: These are made of multiple layers of felt or fabric that have been laminated together with tar. They offer a noise-canceling benefit and are waterproof. The durability of built-up roofing allows them to last close to 25 years.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer): These are made from a synthetic rubber which is formed using oil and natural gas. They are UV resistant and resilient in all weather conditions.
- Modified Bitumen: This roofing material is best at withstanding tears, rips, abrasions and harsh weather. Bitumen roofing is reinforced bitumen and it is a solid and strong roofing choice.
Why not choose us?
When it comes to commercial roofing projects, you can trust our professional and experienced team. We have commercial-specific knowledge so we can deliver the roofing services you need. We guarantee you will get a reliable roofing system, the value on your investment and a safe and reliable roof that will stand the test of time.