“We Take Pride in our Work since 1989”
ADCO Roofing and Waterproofing was established in 1989 with an emphasis on providing our clients with excellent service, workmanship and the best products on the market today. To achieve this requires in depth knowledge of roofing technologies, a well equipped, organized and dedicated field and office personnel. We are servicing commercial, industrial buildings and and multi-family residential home owner associations.
Our Core Principles
- To provide our customers with superior service through reliability, expertise, information, education and communication.
The roofing industry is evolving and we are evolving with it, we are constantly educating ourselves on the latest systems, products and services available to roofing contractors. We are affiliated with nationwide as well as local organizations that are on the front line of the roofing industry.
- To provide the customer with a superior product.
We are approved applicators and installers of the major roofing manufacturers on the market today and are able to provide our commercial customers with systems guarantees on labor, material and workmanship. Obtaining approved applicator status is not easy and is only achieved by a few selected contractors.
- To create, develop, and maintain lasting relationships with our customers.
Many of our customers have been with us for fifteen plus years. They value our services as much as we value their business and together we have been through the construction booms of the late 80’s, late 90’s & mid 2000’s. We were always on schedule and never caused delays in project completion:
- The Northridge quake of 1994: We inspected (at no cost) all our roofing projects affected by the quake and provided detailed reports which helped our clients deal with their insurance companies.
- The El Nino rain of 1998: We accommodated all of our established clients with a 36 hour response time to all emergency calls. Our employees worked seven days a week, sometimes twelve to fourteen hours a day, but we did not leave any of our clients “out in the rain”.
- The record setting rainfall of 2004-2005: During the unpredictable rainfall of 2004-05, we were able to continue to provide our established customers with the reliable and prompt service they’ve come to expect. And again, none of them were left “out in the rain”.
- The great recession of 2008-2009: Again, no customers were left “out in the rain”.
We are a fully staffed, financially strong contractor and a leader in our industry. We can perform repairs, roof evaluations, preventive maintenance programs, complete re-roofs and more.
Give us a call and put us to the test. You will not be disappointed!